Who doesn’t love a tasty home Banana Loaf? Especially when it’s baked with love with this mother-son duo!
?3 to 4 bananas (big)
?150g butter (unsalted)
?50g brown sugar
?2 tbs sour cream
?2 eggs (big)
?2 tsp baking powder
?1/2 tsp sodium bicarbonate
?50g white sugar
?50g walnuts (shelled)
?Cinnamon Powder (a pinch)
- Preheat oven to 180 C.
- Soften the butter at room temperature but ensure it’s fully melted.
- Add lemon juice to the peeled bananas & crush them with a fork.
- Break walnuts into small pieces & bake in the oven on a baking sheet for about 5 minutes.
- Combine flour, baking powder & sodium bicarbonate & cinnamon powder and sieve.
- Mix the butter and sugar with an electric mixer until it’s creamy.
- Separate the egg yolk from the egg whites.
- Add one egg yolk & mix.
- Add another egg yolk & mix as well.
- Add banana, egg-whites & sour cream & mix lightly.
- Add the sieved flour mixture & the walnuts.
- Butter your Loaf pan and line it with a baking sheet.
- Add the mixture & put in the oven (180 C) for about 30-40 minutes until fully cooked & brown.
Thanks Sucheta & Aarav for sharing this delicious recipe & sweet moments with us.
If you like to Cook With Kids please share your special recipe with us on firstname.lastname@example.org